Creating a Google profile on is a great approach to market yourself, your product and get your identify out on the web. Profiles are also being awarded very good placement in the SEO rankings. As a result it is important it for you to write one up if you are striving to obtain “top rankings” for your destination site.
A Google’s profile is precisely what it says: A personal profile on Google which appears when someone completes a Google web search of your name or business – it lets you to present to others more information as regards to who you are and what you are all about. My opinion: Produce one right away to ensure you’re appropriately displayed on the Internet. It is an exceptional, “low cost SEO” approach that many “SEO experts” employ.
Google profiles are public and contain fundamental data about yourself: a nickname (your real name is displayed solely to your own contacts), your profession, your address, a list of your weblinks to other sites, a photograph and a short “about me” or bio description.
To start with, you can add a photograph of yourself so folks that see your Google profile have a face they can associate to. A profile additionally lets people send you e-mail (but does not furnish them your electronic mail address – pleasant bit of privacy safety there), peruse your “about me”, acquire contact info (that which you care to give), and look at any weblinks you care to share. Moreover, Google now displays search engine results in a their search results page so your name will display in web search results. By creating a profile on Google, you can establish a claim to name or business in search results and, hopefully, drive web searchers to the actual you.
Writing a Google profile is simple:
(I also prepared a video of this and you can go to my YouTube channel and search for marvkschwartz1)
1. Go to Google Profiles (just do a query on “Google profiles” in your Google search bar), after that click on the correct search listing, and then click on ‘Create my profile on Google’ on the Google profile starting web page.
2. If you previously had a Google username, sign in. If you don’t, you will need to create one before you can go on.
3. Enter in as much info as you can; like where you grew up, your name, etc. The more information you enter the more attention-grabbing you will be to people looking at your profile.
4. Google profile Picture – A key to a decent Google profile is a first-rate photo of you so people know who they are reading about when they get to your Google profile. So upload a photograph of yourself since everybody wishes to view a photo when they are reading a profile on Google.
5. Make a short biography concerning you (and your company). Make it compelling, and professional. Bear in mind, prospective employers may look at your Google profile so be cautious what you say.
6. What Do You Provide – Do you have a network marketing or personal business? If you promote some sort of product or service, your Google profile is a good place to promote it.
7. Key Words – What do you do all the time and what business do you want to promote? These become your key terms. Type in your keywords into your Bio and backlink them back to the site or blog you are marketing.
8. Custom Links – Google’s Profiles allows you to let you input all your principal weblinks. If you have a sales or website, blogs or a social networking site like LinkedIn, Ning or Ping.fm, you should add all of them into your profile on Google. Including weblinks to your additional sites on your profile is also beneficial for the other sites since it will give each of them a SEO increase.
9. Business Photos – In this section you can have your photos from Picasa display. If you have a product offering this is a great spot to show images of your services (if for instance you sell art or remodelling service, etc.).
10. Contact Info – I think this is self descriptive.
11. Profile on Google URL – On the very bottom is a space to choose your profile URL. Make sure to use a name so your profile on Google name will be identifiable (and better for search). The name you select will be what visitors will see at the top of your browser bar in addition to what they see in search engines.
12. In conclusion, Click on “Create a Google Profile”.